Heavy Light

New album 'Heavy Light'
OUT NOW

Buy / Stream

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

FROM TOUR TO TOUR...


ZDB 2009
ZDB 2012

What a difference a few years makes. Sometimes what a difference just a day makes. Change is necessary if you don't want to become a stale bun.
Every tour I have done has been a success BECAUSE every tour is an opportunity to connect with people face to face and spread "my gospel". But this tour was really a dream realized and at times I had to pinch myself to make sure I was awake.
Slow and steady wins the race... another knotch in our belts, another hurdle easily cleared, more cultural currency exchanged, a trip to remember.
I want to say thank you to Slim Twig, Carl Didur, Louis Percival and Tim Westberg for granting me the pleasure of seeing them perform every night as well as helping me take my songs to the next level.

No comments :

Post a Comment